Thursday, September 12, 2013

Twist of Faith...Monocramatic - Orange

Thirsty Thursday folks!!!! (margarita , maybe?)

Hope your week has been awesome. Mine has been long, but the journey is coming to an end. Today is my FRIDAY!!!!!!
 
I was looking at a friend's blog Papercrafting Paradise (Princess) and came across a few new challenges that I thought I would try. Twist of Faith is the first on my list and I have just the card for the challenge. BTW...orange is my favorite color!


Challenge #54 - Monocromatic (one color)

 
 
Later.
XOXOX

8 comments:

  1. Luana, first of all - WELCOME to Twist of Faith! I hope you come back again and again! As for your card - WOW - lovely!!! The colors are prefect for this time of year and the sentiment is great. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Twist of Faith this week!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The fall colors are stunning! I'm so glad you've found us over at Twist of Faith...thanks for sharing your creation with us! Hope you will play with us again soon!
    Tracey F., DT Twist of Faith Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your flower hugs your sentiment! This is a lovely collection of elements that all work together. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully arranged card Luana. Glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...